4 precautions for the purchase of faucet spool!
Every household must have a faucet, and the valve core, as an important part of the faucet, has an important impact on the service life of the faucet. Therefore, we need to be extra cautious in the purchase of faucet spool. So what are the precautions for the purchase of faucet spool? Now, let's have a look!
1、 Precautions for selection of faucet spool
1. When we choose the faucet spool, we can have a hands-on experience. We can repeatedly open and close the faucet handle by hand to see if there is resistance. The faucet with flexible movement and no resistance is better.
2. In addition, the left and right cold and heat adjustment of the faucet spool can also be felt by turning. Generally, when the valve core with good quality rotates to the left and right, the feeling of "idling" is relatively light without any resistance.
3. We can clamp the handle of the faucet with the middle finger of our index finger, and then pull it up, down, left and right to see if it is flexible, loose and resistant. If there is no looseness, flexibility and convenience in use, and no resistance, then the valve element quality of the faucet is better.
4. We should not only pay attention to its function and appearance, but also to its quality and quality when we choose the faucet spool. Therefore, we should try our best to choose large manufacturers and brands when purchasing faucet spool. The quality of such faucet spool is relatively guaranteed.
2、 Three types of faucet spool
1. Ceramic valve element
The ceramic valve core has good wear resistance and sealing performance. Even if the faucet is often switched on and off, its sealing performance will not be weakened. Therefore, there will be no water leakage during the use process. In addition, its physical performance is relatively stable, so it has a long service life and is favored by the majority of owners. But the price of ceramic valve core is more expensive than that of other materials.
2. Stainless steel valve element
Stainless steel valve core is a kind of valve core with high technical content. It is mainly processed by laser technology to form an irregular seven hole steel ball valve core. This valve core is generally used in areas with poor water quality, because it will not be affected by impurities in the water and will not affect its service life. But its production cost is higher, because its processing technology is more sophisticated.
3. Roller spool
The shaft rolling valve element is easy to operate. Its handle can make the fox rotate smoothly and feel comfortable. In addition, it has the advantages of anti-aging and wear resistance. However, the roller spool is an old-fashioned spool, which has been unable to meet the needs of modern people and gradually withdrew from the market.
How does the faucet control the water? What is the structure and principle?